Hello Everyone !
How are you all today ?
Recently, I have received another new award ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’ from Kim Knight Author and HarlemATL. Do visit their blog for interesting writings, books, Poems, Stories of all genres. And, I can say very proudly that they are one of the lovers of my Miracle Challenges.
Words said for me :
I love the versatile writing challenges – From, Kim Knight
Awesome offering and acceptance. Sweet words of encouragement. I tip my Fedora to thee – From, Harlem
Thank you so much for your kind words.
I feel really honored to get nominated for this award from great people like you.
-: 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME :-
- I’m 28 years female and single.
- Meaning of my name is ‘Miracle Of God’. That’s why I feel and call myself a Miracle.
- I have 2 names in reality. One for Horoscope, which only my astrologer calls (Ha, ha) and the other is for Official use. And my official name is used everywhere and I’m called and known by that official name. (Miracle is only for Blogging.)
- I have decided to make my blog as Award Free Blog, so that I can make time for Miracle Challenges and make me free from pending works. So, this will be last award I would be participating.
- I used to be a First Bench Student in my 1st year. Time changed and so my bench too. In my final year, I was the one amongst the last benchers. And those were my most memorable days of my life, where I saw myself as a free bird flying out of my own built cage. Myth : Last benchers are only fun lovers and don’t study. This is NOT true. We were/ are the all rounders.
- I speak/ read/ write English, Hindi, Marathi along with my fluent mother tongue. Oops. I can’t read or write my mother tongue.
- I’m a strong believer of God.
My favourite God is Lord Ganesh. The image is of my location’s Ganesh Temple’s – Lord Ganesh, whose picture I always have in my Purse.
And I devote and surrender myself for Lord Vishnu (in all forms – Krishna, Balaji, Narayana, Raghavendra).
Thank you everyone for reading.
Lots of Love !
Happy Blogging !
Stay Blessed !