Hello Everyone ☺
Good Morning ! Happy Tuesday !
Welcome to #MiracleChallenge ! 😇
For those who are new to #MiracleChallenge, Miracle Challenge is a weekly writing challenge using prompts for writing Stories/Tales or Poems/Haiku.
Before going to Week – 6 writing prompts, let’s have a quick look on Week – 5, where we had many brilliant and creative stories and poems.
Here is the list of participants and their writings for Miracle Challenges of Week -5 Dated 12th – 18th July, 2016 :
- Kim Knight_Author : ♥ Miracle Challenge Week – 5 : #4 Negative Thoughts
- Morgan : ♥ Invisible ♥ Expression of Desire
- Jocelyn : ♥ So Far Away
- Arti Manekar : ♥ Negative Thoughts
- Adhamh : ♥ Eye of the Storm
- maybeiamsure (K.C) : ♥ Nanotale #10 ♥ Cupid’s Spell
- Ratika Bhardwaj : ♥ Miracle Challenge : Week – 5
- theblackwallblog (K) : ♥ We Evolve
- L.T.Garvin : ♥ Invisible Girl ♥ Darkside Stan
- Sharmishtha Basu : ♥ Changing Times
- One Great Thinker (Laylah) : ♥ To stand and fight inner demons ♥ If I were to tell you.. ♥ A meaning to it ♥ A day inside a dark cloud ♥ “>” isn’t better than “=”
- Julia Saxton : ♥ Where I’ve Fled
- Wieckling (Debbie) : ♥ You Should Be Here..
- Myself (Miracle) : ♥ What Will I Do ? ♥ I Leave ♥ My Life Journey ♥ Their Love Story ♥ Stranger – For Now ? or For Ever ?
- HarlemATL : ♥ The Invisible You ♥ Rough Edges ♥ His Fear ♥ Time Will Tell ♥ When We First Met
Thank you everyone for participating in last week’s Miracle Challenge. I enjoyed very much reading your stories/poems/tales/haiku. Let me know if I have missed any of your name or writings above.
Okay, Let’s start with Weekly Writing Miracle Challenge for Week – 6. So, the list of Challenges with Writing Prompts for week – 6 are as follows :
1. Write a Short Story using prompt sentence –
“YOUR SOUL WAS BEAUTIFUL, SO I FELL IN LOVE.”
2. Write a Poem using below two prompt words –
3. Write a Short Story using below three prompt words-
4 . Write a Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – AFTER SUNSET
5. Write a Tiny Tale /Poem/ Haiku using below prompt image in 5 or less sentences(for tale) and 5 or less lines(for poem)
The deadline for this week’s submissions is on 25th July, 2016 before 12.00 AM IST.
:♦: Rules for #MiracleChallenge :♦:
✅ Follow the below format at the start of your story/poem. Kindly, PINGBACK !
#MiracleChallenge : Week – 6 (https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/miraclechallenge-week-6-dated-19th-25th-july-2016) Challenge No : 4 Write a Short Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – AFTER SUNSET
✅ Use the writing prompt words or sentence as it is mentioned. Alteration is not allowed.
✅ Use all the prompt words for Challenge No.2 & 3.
✅ Avoid 18+ Writing Content or 18+ Media Attachment for Miracle Challenges.
✅ You can add media to your story or poem, except for challenge No. 5.
✅ For Challenge No. 5, Copy and Paste the Prompt Image in your tale/poem/haiku.
✅ Tag your post with – MiracleChallenge (No Space between ‘Miracle’ and ‘Challenge’) – You can add other tags too, along with MiracleChallenge.
✅ Once you have published your story or poem, Comment below on this blog post with your POST LINK.
✅ You can participate in any of the challenges you like or all of them.
✅ There is No limit to the number of entries you write for any challenge you choose.
Your blog post links with name will be entered in my next post as a token of gratitude.
There is No Winner or Loser in this #MiracleChallenge. The main intention for this challenge is to interact, write and read. Above all to enjoy writing and inspire each other.
If there are any queries, do comment below on this blog post.
All the best.. !
Be Creative.. !
Let your Imaginations flow..!
Have fun 😎
Image Source : Google , Photofunia.com