Hello Everyone !
How are you all today ?
I have decided to do the pending work today. Well, Recently I have been nominated by Adarsh Kharel for ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’. Do check for his blog for versatile writings. Thank you so much for the nomination. I’m glad that you found my blog.
-His Questions for Me and My Answers To His Questions-
The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
I had been once to Matheran in my 8th grade. I was accompanied by my younger brother, few known faces and many stranger classmates. It was my first adventurous trip. And it was very scary one, since the climate was rainy; and I feared of tripping down the landslide trekking part and used to slip many times. It was arranged by my Private English Tuition class. After that I said NO to any trekking. But the places were very serene and heavenly. Here are few images for your reference.
Any dream vacation place?
Anywhere which will give me peace, silence and pollution free & greenery zone.
What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
Sorry. Really No idea about Real happenings in my life. I’m a good follower. Most of my thoughts are only in written form somewhere hidden in fictions. 😉
Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
I read books but most often I peep into the last chapter if that really interests me. And, I would like to visualize the story using imaginary images. So, I mostly prefer watching Movie Adaptations.
List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
I’m a movie freak and a fan of all genres. I have many to list. But, since I have asked to list only 5. Here it goes.
Your favorite author and why?
Amish Tripathi is my favorite Author. I just love his works.
Your topmost favorite book and why?
Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
- Writing (My profession and hobby)
- Gardening (I have 1 Rose and 2 Jasmine plants. I love to maintain and have flowers in all seasons, which give me positive energy)
- Cleaning (I just want everything neat and at their place)
If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
No. I won’t do that. I’m that person who accept whatever comes wholeheartedly.
Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
Yes. One of my wish is to write a novel and publish worldwide. But, Time has to say and depends upon my future wellwishers.
One quote that sums up your whole life!
Thank you for reading.
Congrats both of you. You are not obligated to accept it. Hope you accept and enjoy.
And I would like to ask you the same questions.
- The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
- Any dream vacation place?
- What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
- Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
- List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
- Your favorite author and why?
- Your topmost favorite book and why?
- Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
- If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
- Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
- One quote that sums up your whole life!
All the best !
Lots of Love !
Happy Blogging !
Stay Blessed !