Hello Everyone 😀
Goooood Moooorniiiiing !
The most awaited Tuuuueeeessssddddaaaayyyyy and new Weekly Writing Prompts is hereeee !
This is an Open Invitation to everyone !
Welcome to #MiracleChallenge
For those who are new to #MiracleChallenge, Miracle Challenge is a weekly writing challenge using prompts to write :
Poem/ Haiku/ Senryu/ Sonnet/ Free-Verse/ Narrative/ Limerick/ Epic/ Couplet
Before going to Week – 11 writing prompts, let’s have a quick look on Week – 10.
Here is the list of participants and their submissions for https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/miraclechallenge-week-10-dated-16th-22nd-august-2016/ . Meet and greet with the participants, while reading their writings :
- PromisingWords (Sanjana) : ♥ The Unposted Letter
- Rahul Shaw : ♥ The Memories
- Kim Knight : ♥ Meeting You ♥ An Old Letter
- maybeiamsure (K.C) : ♥ Nanotale #14 ♥ The Wall Paper
- Elynjay : ♥ Smile
- Irena S : ♥ The Message
- HarlemATL : ♥ The Economics Of Intimacy ♥ Kill Switch ♥ Kill Zone -12 : Savages of the Night
- theblackwallblog (K) : ♥ G’ma’s Love Knows No Distance
- TIMI (Tony) : ♥ Untitled #21
- Wieckling (Debbie) : ♥ An Old Letter
- Myself (Miracle) : ♥ Haunting Smile ♥ Her Last..With Moon ! ♥ His Love.. For His Kids..! ♥ His Love.. For Her..!
Thank you so much everyone for participating in last week’s Miracle Challenge. Let me know if I have missed any of your name or writings above. Also, if you didn’t receive my feedback, kindly check your spam.
So, the list of Challenges with Writing Prompts for Week – 11 are as follows :
#MiracleChallenge : Week – 11
1. Write a Short Story using prompt sentence –
” I JUST WANT TO ERASE MY HAUNTING PAST. “
2. Write a Poem using below two prompt words –
* SING * LIFT
3. Write a Short Story using below three prompt words-
* STRUGGLE * SHADOW * SILENCE
4 . Write a Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme –
A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
5. Write a Tiny Tale /Poem using below prompt image in 5 or less sentences(for tale) and 5 or less lines(for poem)
The deadline for this week’s submissions is on 29th August, 2016
Before 12.00 AM IST
:♦: Rules for #MiracleChallenge :♦:
Follow the below format at the start of your story/poem. Kindly, PINGBACK with proper full length URL link or use the below SHORT LINK! (Check if it appears in the respective challenge post)
#MiracleChallenge : Week – 11 ( http://wp.me/p7uUNQ-2BO ) Challenge No : 4 Write a Short Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
Use the writing prompt words and sentence as it is mentioned. Alteration is not allowed.
Use all the prompt words for Challenge No.2 & 3.
For Challenge No.4, it’s not mandatory to use the exact words provided in the Prompt Theme. (You just need to build a story or poem keeping theme)
You can add media to your story or poem, except for challenge No. 5.
For Challenge No. 5, Copy and Paste the Prompt Image in your tale/poem.
Avoid writing adult content or attaching adult media for Miracle Challenges.
Tag your post with – MiracleChallenge (No Space between ‘Miracle’ and ‘Challenge’) – You can add other tags too, along with MiracleChallenge.
Once you have published your story or poem, comment below on this blog post with your POST LINK.
You can participate in any of the challenges you like or all of them.
There is No limit to the number of entries you write for any challenge you choose.
Your submissions will be re-blogged to feature in my Miracle Challenge Posts and your blog post links with name will be entered in my next post as a token of gratitude.
There is No Winner or Loser in this #MiracleChallenge. The main intention for this challenge is to interact, write and read. Above all to enjoy writing and inspire each other.
If there are any queries, do comment below on this blog post.
All the best.. !
Be Creative.. !
Let your Imaginations flow..!
Have fun 😀
Image Source : Google, LunaPic