Hello Everyone 😀
Good Morning ! Yippee, It’s Tuesday and new Weekly Writing Prompts !
This is an Open Invitation to everyone !
Welcome to #MiracleChallenge 😇
For those who are new to #MiracleChallenge, Miracle Challenge is a weekly writing challenge using prompts for writing Stories/ Tiny Tales or Poems/Haiku/Senryu.
Last week passed so quickly. And I had a sleepy and tired week from a very busy week. Lol.
Okay now, before going to Week – 9 writing prompts, let’s have a quick look on Week – 8, where I received creative tales, suspense – thriller stories and lovely poems.
Also, kindly check your spam regularly for my comments.
Here is the list of participants and their submissions for https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/miraclechallenge-week-8-dated-2nd-8th-august-2016/. Meet and greet with the participants, while reading their writings :
- maybeiamsure (K.C) : ♥ Nanotale #12
- theblackwallblog (K) : ♥ Our Love
- Martha L Shaw : ♥ Make The Choice
- AliceAndEve (Brittany) : ♥ Penny Decisions
- UniqueHarmony (Morgan) : ♥ All In Your Kiss
- OneGreatThinker(Laylah) : ♥ Failed Parade ♥ The Ravishing Smell ♥ The Storm ♥ All For My Baby ♥ A Revenge Disguised With A Wedding
- HarlemATL : ♥ The Last Recorded Broadcast ♥ Burnt offering ♥ Sweet Secretion ♥ Under The Influence ♥ A Boy And His Island
- L.T.Garvin : ♥ Under The StreeT Lights
- FabWritings (Harsh) : ♥ Under The StreetLight
- Wieckling (Debbie) : ♥ Home Is Where The Heart Is
- Myself (Miracle) : ♥ Marriage Gift ♥ Failed Superstition ♥ The Dark ♥ I Was Stubborn ♥ Full Moon
- Arti Manekar : ♥ Under The StreetLights
Thank you so much everyone for participating in last week’s Miracle Challenge and I hope you enjoyed reading other’s submissions too. Like, I enjoyed very much reading your stories/poems/tales. Let me know if I have missed any of your name or writings above.
Okay, Let’s start with Weekly Writing Miracle Challenge for Week – 9. So, the list of Challenges with Writing Prompts for Week – 9 are as follows :
1. Write a Short Story using prompt sentence –
“TRUTH OR DARE ?” HE ASKED.
2. Write a Poem using below two prompt words –
3. Write a Short Story using below three prompt words-
*STILL *SEARCH * WOODEN
4 . Write a Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme –
A ROADSIDE JOURNEY
5. Write a Tiny Tale /Poem/ Haiku/ Senryu using below prompt image in 5 or less sentences(for tale) and 5 or less lines(for poem)
The deadline for this week’s submissions is on 15th August, 2016
Before 12.00 AM IST
:♦: Rules for #MiracleChallenge :♦:
✅ Follow the below format at the start of your story/poem. Kindly, PINGBACK with proper full length URL link or use the below Tiny URL! (Check if it appears in the respective challenge post)
#MiracleChallenge : Week – 9 (http://wp.me/p7uUNQ-23J) Challenge No : 4 Write a Short Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – A ROADSIDE JOURNEY
✅ Use the writing prompt words and sentence as it is mentioned. Alteration is not allowed.
✅ Use all the prompt words for Challenge No.2 & 3.
✅ For Challenge No.4, it’s not mandatory to use the exact words provided in the Prompt Theme. (You just need to build a story or poem happening in that place.)
✅ Avoid writing adult content or attaching adult media for Miracle Challenges.
✅ You can add media to your story or poem, except for challenge No. 5.
✅ For Challenge No. 5, Copy and Paste the Prompt Image in your tale/poem/haiku.
✅ Tag your post with – MiracleChallenge (No Space between ‘Miracle’ and ‘Challenge’) – You can add other tags too, along with MiracleChallenge.
✅ Once you have published your story or poem, comment below on this blog post with your POST LINK.
✅ You can participate in any of the challenges you like or all of them.
✅ There is No limit to the number of entries you write for any challenge you choose.
Your submissions will be re-blogged to feature in my Miracle Challenge Posts and your blog post links with name will be entered in my next post as a token of gratitude.
There is No Winner or Loser in this #MiracleChallenge. The main intention for this challenge is to interact, write and read. Above all to enjoy writing and inspire each other.
If there are any queries, do comment below on this blog post.
All the best.. !
Be Creative.. !
Let your Imaginations flow..!
Have fun 😀
Image Source : Photofunia.com and SantaBanta
105 thoughts on ““#MiracleChallenge Week – 9” dated 9th – 15th August, 2016”
MiracleChallenge Week # 9
MiracleChallenge # 4
Heaven is at the foot of Mother…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Harlem for the submission and completing all the challenges. Will read your last asap 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person