Here are the rules for accepting the award: 1. Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them. 2. Display the award and add this set of rules to your post, so that your nominees will know what to do. 3. Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts. 4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
Hello Everyone !
Now, this is the 3rd Award, I’m nominated for. And, today, this is for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. I feel so honoured with your love. Thank you so much Eddaz for nominating me.
I have already written few facts about myself in Liebster Award. So, now I’m finding difficult to write. Let me try to write 7 other Interesting Facts About Me. So, here it goes :
- I have learnt Bharatnatyam but sadly I didn’t do Arangetram (Kind of certification by solo performing on stage).
- I have participated in many dance competitions and won 1st prizes during my college days.
- My first job was in another state of India, where I stayed at Hostel for 6 months. I had communication problems with few bus drivers during travelling.
- At my 2 years of age, I fell from a foot height stand and fractured my right elbow. It was first ignored and then looking at the swelling, doctors advised for operation. So, today, I have an inch size scar in my elbow.
- My handwriting is round shaped & beautiful. But, I have a habit to write by pressing my pen. So, no secrets can be hidden from me. Since, they make an impression for next 10 pages. So, anyone can read my unwritten 9th page. Ha ha. Still, I haven’t changed.
- I shed tears watching emotional scenes in Movies. Now don’t ask, whether they are good actors. Ha ha.
- I have a bad habit to intake others sorrow into me and suffer.
So, that’s it for today.
Now, I’m supposed to nominate only 15 blogs. But, I see each and every blog as lovely in their own style. So, I’m nominating all my followers.
Kindly accept this as my personal invitation and feel free to accept. And I request you all to use this as an opportunity to recognize yourself differently from the crowd.
Congrats everyone !
Thank you for reading !
Lots of Love !
Happy Blogging !
Stay Blessed !