Hello Everyone 😀
Good Morning ! Happy Tuesday !
This is an Open Invitation to everyone 🙂
Welcome to #MiracleChallenge ! 😇
For those who are new to #MiracleChallenge, Miracle Challenge is a weekly writing challenge using prompts for writing Stories/Tales or Poems/Haiku.
Before going to Week – 7 writing prompts, let’s have a quick look on Week – 6, where we had many beautiful stories and poems.
Here is the list of participants and their submissions for https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/miraclechallenge-week-6-dated-19th-25th-july-2016/ . Meet and greet with the participants, while reading their writings :
- Kim Knight_Author : ♥ Which way is Heaven ?
- Jocelyn : ♥ Free Yourself ♥ Letter to Sh**
- maybeiamsure (K.C) : ♥ Like Water She Is ♥ Asked Her, The Sky
- HarlemATL : ♥ The Most Important Part Of A Tree ♥ The Power Of She ♥ After Sunset ♥ Her Water Glass Offering ♥ The Power Of Words
- theblackwallblog (K) : ♥ Depression’s Path
- L.T.Garvin : ♥ After Sunset
- MyHeartYourShelter (Amaya) : ♥ Promised
- Jeanne : ♥ Drawing Near
- Wieckling (Debbie) : ♥ Onion Tears
- Myself (Miracle) : ♥ Left Me For You ♥ God’s painful Gift ♥ I’m Okay Without You ♥ For A Magical Start, I Wait
- Irena S : ♥ Legs And Tails
- Arti Manekar : ♥ After Sunset
- Elynjay : ♥ MiracleChallenge
Thank you so much everyone for participating in last week’s Miracle Challenge and I hope you enjoyed reading other’s submissions too. Like, I enjoyed very much reading your stories/poems/tales/haiku. Let me know if I have missed any of your name or writings above.
Okay, Let’s start with Weekly Writing Miracle Challenge for Week – 7. So, the list of Challenges with Writing Prompts for Week – 7 are as follows :
1. Write a Short Story using prompt sentence –
“MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE. I WILL BE BACK IN A MINUTE.”
2. Write a Poem using below two prompt words –
3. Write a Short Story using below three prompt words-
4 . Write a Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – A VISITOR
5. Write a Tiny Tale /Poem/ Haiku using below prompt image in 5 or less sentences(for tale) and 5 or less lines(for poem)
:Man’s hand with a Closeup of a cup and a bouquet of LavenderThe deadline for this week’s submissions is on 1st August, 2016 before 12.00 AM IST.
:♦: Rules for #MiracleChallenge :♦:
✅Follow the below format at the start of your story/poem. Kindly, PINGBACK !
#MiracleChallenge : Week – 7 (https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/miraclechallenge-week-7-dated-26th-july-1st-august-2016) Challenge No : 4 Write a Short Story/ Poem using Prompt Theme – A VISITOR
✅Use the writing prompt words and sentence as it is mentioned. Alteration is not allowed.
✅Use all the prompt words for Challenge No.2 & 3.
✅ Avoid writing adult content or attaching adult media for Miracle Challenges.
✅You can add media to your story or poem, except for challenge No. 5.
✅For Challenge No. 5, Copy and Paste the Prompt Image in your tale/poem/haiku.
✅Tag your post with – MiracleChallenge (No Space between ‘Miracle’ and ‘Challenge’) – You can add other tags too, along with MiracleChallenge.
✅Once you have published your story or poem, comment below on this blog post with your POST LINK.
✅You can participate in any of the challenges you like or all of them.
✅There is No limit to the number of entries you write for any challenge you choose.
Your submissions will be re-blogged and your blog post links with name will be entered in my next post as a token of gratitude.
There is No Winner or Loser in this #MiracleChallenge. The main intention for this challenge is to interact, write and read. Above all to enjoy writing and inspire each other.
If there are any queries, do comment below on this blog post.
All the best.. !
Be Creative.. !
Let your Imaginations flow..!
Have fun 😎
Image Source : Photofunia.com, ShutterStock