Hello Everyone !
I used to wonder about the Liebster Award, whenever I see some blog post about awards. Since am very much new here to blogging.
But, when i received a notification from theblackwall (K) of me being nominated, i got very much surprised and I was like OH MY GOD ! Which made me curious to know more because this is my the first time. When I clicked the links, I got to know the actual back work.
Surprise ! Surprise !
Little did I know that Second Surprise was waiting for me, within few minutes. This time, it was a notification from Sarah. And I was like You’ve gotta be kidding. Lol.
for the Liebster Award. 🙂
I had been given a list of Questions from both of them. Trust me, I discovered myself answering them. I have answered very honestly. So, this is where you can know about me or to know “Who I’m ?” in reality.
These are my Answers to the Questions from theblackwallblog (K) :
What is your most favorite childhood memory?
I still remember those days, when I used to play Badminton with my mom at Home. Yes ! You read it right. To be more precise, we played at our living room of our home.
Name an inspirational movie you would suggest someone watch?
There is No movie to suggest anyone that had inspired me yet to do something.
Name one thing you cannot go a day without?
What’s most Important-Money or Respect?
Of course, Respect. Anywhere, Anytime.
Which place you want to go for at least once?
I had not been to many places till now. I wish I could travel all over the world. But still, I would like to go to Jammu and Kashmir, India, for at least once in my lifetime.
Do you have a favorite sport you like to watch or play? What is it?
Cricket is my all time favorite. I don’t like to watch much but play. I had been the Captain in my College time. And the fun part is I don’t know to field.
What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
Hmm. When I have free time, I wonder about this Universe. Ha ha. Just kidding. But, actually Yes ! I do wonder and write them all. So, Writing is the only favorite thing I love to do, in my free time.
Which do you prefer mountains, desert or ocean and why?
Ah ! It’s tough to decide between Mountains and Ocean. I love both. Because, Mountains are the perfect place for adventurous trips. And Ocean is the perfect place to ignite our soul.
Name a song that inspires you.
Song from movie ‘Rang De Basanti’ – Roobaroo. All the songs from this movie will always remain close to my heart. And this ‘Roobaroo’ song is phew moment after achieving something big. So, this is the song that inspires me a lot.
Use a word to describe Yourself.
Am a Joker, in short. Yes, I can hide all my pain and and make a person laugh. (Wink)
Your/aim to be a/an……
A Good Human Being. Simple as that.
These are my Answers to the Questions from Sarah:
1. What is your favorite hobby?
I spent years in discovering myself that just a year back I got to know that I had always been interested only in Writing. So, beyond profession also, Writing is my favorite hobby.
2. Stay home all day kind of person, or go out for the whole day kind of person?
Ha ha ha. Good question. Am such a kind of person, who can spend 365 days just being at home and do nothing. In fact, When there is No work, You can see me sleep for straight 24 hours too. So, am Stay home all day kind of person till now.
3. What is your favorite movie, what’s it about, and why do you love it?
No doubt. It’s ‘Pursuit Of Happyness‘. Maybe because I loved to see the character, my favorite actor Will Smith portrayed, a Father. His hard work for a new job, after failing in previous sales business and taking care of his only son from a separated wife, and many more to say about this meaning movie. Am sure, you will feel like ‘Ah ! Not all dads are irresponsible’. This movie is for all age groups. Am very much sure, you all might have watched it. If Not, go for it. Worth a watch.
4. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
Dresses. That’s the only thing I involve myself 100% while shopping.
5. Do you have a specific genre of music that you like most? What is it?
6. Favorite subject to study from school?
You taking me to my old good days, by asking this question. Hmm, Biology is my favorite. I love to draw the diagrams too. I still remember the Femur, that I drew in one full page for my 10th grade exam. Lol.
7. What is the FIRST thing on your bucket list?
To prepare the next set of challenges for #MiracleChallange. Yes ! For Week- 3, which needs to be posted on every tuesday.
8. What is the last thing you ate?
Mangoes, which had just arrived from my Grandmother’s place.
9. What would you do if you had 1 week to do whatever you wanted to do?
I may eat lots of Burger. Then, may be I will watch lots of Movies and Sleep as much I could. He he.
10. Would you let me paint your nails? MWUAHAHAHA and why?
Wow. I liked your answer within. Of course, you can paint my long nails. Because I like your name ‘Sarah’.
11. What is your blog about? TELL US!
I write Stories, Poems, Shorties (Small Tales/ Poems), One Liners, Two Liners, Random Thoughts,Letters, Shorties and so on… Mostly fictions only. Am not at all an expert in writing, but am learning and have a thirst to write.
Since, am just 2 months old blogger and in WordPress; here sometimes, i feel a two way connection keeping me motivated. And sometimes, I end up as one man army. And because am an introvert, I would like to engage myself with everyone at least in a virtual way.
So, I have started #MiracleChallenge in WordPress. Well, the challenges will be for writing stories or poetry. The 5 writing challenges using weekly new prompts are as follows:
1. Write a story using a sentence.
2. Write a Poetry using two words.
3. Write a Story using three words.
4. Write a Short Story/ Poetry using a theme.
5. Write a Short Story/ Poetry in maximum 5 sentences using the Photo attached.
There is No Winner or Loser in my #MiracleChallenge. My main intention for this challenge is to interact, write and read. Above all enjoy writing with fun and be a reason to inspire others to write.
So, follow my blog to get updates of the Week’s Writing Prompt. I post every Tuesday morning.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I love to eat Veggies and Fruits. I eat Meat but Not a big fan of Meat.
- I can do Nothing a whole day or can sleep continuously for 24 hours.
- I can drink minimum 5 litres of water daily.
- Am a big fan of Horror and Disney Movies.
- I never wear makeup, even though people think I do. U can find only Kajal in my shelf.
- I have big round eyes and long eyelashes.
- I never take my mobile phone when I step outside my home.
- I never had used Net pack. Am lucky to have Wifi connection where ever I had to stay.
- Am partial introvert.
- I love my Mother very much. She’s my King. Yes, you read it right. A lovable King.
- I have a younger brother, who is also an Engineer.
So, that’s all about myself. I guess I had shared a lot about myself. 😉
Now, I would like to nominate the following bloggers to take this further :
- Tell It Write
- The Girl With The Flaws
- Sadee Radhika
- Be a warrior
- Life in Writing
- dreams deferred
- Like a Shooting Star !
Hello Nominees ! Welcome to the world of Blogging. Am also new like you all 🙂
This award is to discover new blogs and know about you & your blog, which can help others to follow your posts on your blog.
So, here is the list of Questions for you all to Answer :
1.What is your blog all about? Share with us briefly.
2. Which is your all time favorite Read ?
3. What did you do something recently for the very first time ?
4. What Book would you suggest for us to read ? And why?
5. Have you ever encountered a fictional character you created, in real ? If, so share with us about that character.
6. What is your ambition in your Life?
7. Do you miss anyone in your life? If Yes, Who and Why ?
8. Have you read my ‘Letter In A Bottle And Dropped In The Sea‘ ? What did I say in the Quoted form? Do you believe in the Quote mentioned in the post and Why ?
9. Do you like my Blog? What you like the most of all categories?
10. What is the craziest thing you did in your life and When?
11. If I transfer Ten Crores to your bank account and ask you to spend in a week, What will you do?
So, my dear Nominees, these are the simple rules of Liebster Award.
Looking forward to hear from you 🙂
Thank you everyone for taking your precious time to read my long long post 😀
Happy Blogging and have fun !
Lots of Love !